Friday 26 March 2010

First Blog!

Hello here is my first blog so here goes and hope you enjoy.
Well today I have had a very busy day going around all my lovely shops making sure all my workers are hard at it! I had a very exciting discovery today - in fact I did a little dance in Cash and Carry - where I found a new sweetie which I had never heard of before. Haribo Blackberry and Apples. They are just like Giant Straws but not I suppose. When I find new things in 3KG bags it really is a chance to have a sweet dance. Its a little bit like the dance in Alice in Wonderland - not sure if you have seen it - the one the mad hatter does at the end. I am not so sure I look quite as cool as Johnny Depp but hey!
So you will find these delightful blackberry and apples on our shelves and online soon! 
www.sugarboy.co.uk

Another exciting thing that happened was we had a wonderful online customer who was DESPERATE for some Clarnico Mint Creams. For all you mint fans out there they really are super duper. Well, there was some trouble getting the sweets to her but finally I received an email to let me know that they had arrived in America safe and sound she was so excited she said "I do intend to take my darling little sugarboy bag to the beach with me so will send y'all a picture for your scrapbook, he'll probably be on a beach towel and don't worry I'll make sure his nose has sunscreen". When we receive the photo I will post it! 

Anyway it's my birthday today so I am off on a jolly... Adios!! xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment