Friday 9 April 2010

9.4.10

So this weekend I went to Oxford and what did I come across? A lovely chocolate/sweet shop. The greatest thing for me to do when I see competition is to find out whether they have been able to track down sweets I haven't! AND indeed I found something they had that we didn't - Aniseed imperials. Of course I had to buy myself a 100g (or 2!) and they are scrumptious. This means I am back on my travels and on an aniseed imperial mission... I will keep you informed.

They also had a wonderful idea of making chocolate and sticking sweets in the bottom - they had milk chocolate with Barratt Bananas stuck in the bottom and I bought Sweetiepie chocolate with mixed millions in the bottom - what fun! So perhaps you may want to try for yourself at home... I certainly will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment