Monday 19 April 2010

The Sugar Boy in America



Thanks to the ash from Iceland The Sugar Boy is stuck on a sweet mission in AMERICA! (and not complaining)... or should I call it a candy mission? I have come across some delicious treats I must say. My friend Willy (Wonka that is) has come up with some new chocolate bars under the name of Wonka Exceptionals and they really are what they claim! There are three different flavors: Chocolate Waterfall (which I munched on very happily) Scrumdidilyumptious Chocolate (which I have yet to locate) and Domed Bar which is dark chocolate bar with milk chocolate pillows in the centre.

Willy and I go back a long way... old chums. I am not sure if you already know but he ordered 300 jars off me for his latest Charlie and the Chocolate factory film. I did ask for a golden ticket in return but I am not allowed to be given one, the rules mean I MUST come across one myself. SO on this trip to America I have bought myself A LOT of Wonka Bars in the hope that I will in fact find my own golden ticket..

No comments:

Post a Comment